Corporate Roundtable forums give suppliers the opportunity to find out how to do business with Corporate America. This group setting allows corporate representatives to meet with up to seven suppliers and share information about their respective companies and supplier diversity initiatives.
Buyers: Meet with up to seven suppliers at once discuss current and upcoming opportunities, how to successfully enter the supply chain, and learn about the services the various suppliers provide.
Suppliers: Meet face-to-face with corporate representatives to introduce your company, make connections, and get one-step closer to building corporate relationships. Suppliers can also benefit from the peer-to-peer synergy of this group setting.
Friday, April 14, 2023. 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
2 - 30 minute sessions
*Suppliers will be able to reserve spots at 2 different tables. Your spots are automatically accepted and do not have to be approved by the buyer/table host.
Back Office Support
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
PECO, an Exelon Company
PEPCO Holdings, Inc.
Rivers Casino Philadelphia
1. Sign up and create a password.
• Go to: https://www.eventdex.com/login
• Enter the email address that you used to register for the conference
• Use a password of at least 5 characters in the password field of the form that you can remember.
• Click the terms & condition box and then click the Signup button.
• If you already have an ID/Password, Enter the email id (aka username) and the password at the top right to log in.
2. Update Profile (optional):
• Once logged into Eventdex, you can update your profile.
3. To Book Roundtables: follow these steps:
Click on "Roundtables" from the menu.
Choose the desired roundtable and click on "Book Roundtables."
Click on the "Book" button from the popup.
4. My Appointments: After booking, you can view all your scheduled roundtable discussions by accessing the "My Appointments"
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com